Strength for Cycling and Triathlon Plug-In for Base and Build Training +12wk
Kristen ArnoldAll plans by this Coach
An excellent plug-in to any cycling or triathlon training plan or exercise regimen. It is detailed and comprehensive accounting for all aspects of strength and conditioning specific to cyclists and triathletes. Prevent injury and pains, improve strength and mobility, improve neuromuscular awareness on and off the course. The plan progresses from adaptation to strength building to maintenance for a perfect winter supplement to your cycling training or midseason workout variety boost. The plan includes an extensive video bank to explain and demonstrate each individual exercise.
The only exercise-specific equipment needed is a variety of bands. Creative household items can be used for weights as highlighted in the plan (examples and ideas given). Other equipment needed includes a towel and a pillow.
Please feel free to email me with any questions. Visit source-e.net for more information on me as a coach.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?