Coach KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
With 4-5 training a week for a period of 6 weeks you can use this trainingplan to determine your FTP. Beside the Foundation training-types you will have a mix of Strength; Tempo; Intermittent and Threshold Development. It is based on your cycling-FTP. As you are looking for your FTP, the first determination will be done by some basic trainining. After that this trainingplan will start to build it up and show a more reliable FTP with which you can move forward.
Make sure you are well rested, especially in the last weeks where the training hours in total are up to 6 hours. Make sure you eat healthy and varied and hydrate accordingly.
In this plan you will also find tips to build up your training environment: hardware, software, maintenance of your equipment.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?