Niv LibnerAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to be your dynamic introduction into structured training, specifically on your turbo/ indoor trainer.
This 9 week program will help you lay the foundations for a successful season and future within this sport.
In this plan you will spend 4-6 hours a week on your bike. Workouts will be composed of 4-5 structured, dynamic workouts per week. This will target foundation bike fitness for most cycling disciplines; Gravel, Road, MTB, Triathlon.
Like all training plans, it's best to consult with your physician, to make sure you are healthy and fit for high intensity and endurance training.
To sync your Zwift acount to TrainingPeaks, follow the guidlines in the following link:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.