12 Week FTP Builder 6-9 hr/wk
Adam MillsAll plans by this Coach
Time to get ready to build that fitness you've been neglecting. Whether it's the beginning of your season or a mid-season break this plan will help you to build or reinforce your FTP. You'll begin either with your established FTP or using the Source Endurance "5 Day Initial Testing Protocol" plan. This plan features a few shorter build cycles with steep ramping that will keep you challenged and engaged.
Email email@example.com for a 100% discount code for the Initial Testing Protocol Plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?