6 wk Base Aerobic Ramps - 8-12hrs Intermediate with Field testing
Daniel MathenyAll plans by this Coach
A true Aerobic Endurance progression consisting of a progression in volume and interactive Aerobic ramps that keep you engaged riding the erg/trainer/turbo and utilizes. Great for someone wanting to stick to a polarized approach and utilize LIT (low intensity training.
Beginning of plan utilizes a week for testing to establish a baseline but if you know your FTP or have preceding data there are notes within plan on how to set it.
If you need help reach out to me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or https://mathenyendurance.com/book-with-me/
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?