Cycling Mid-Base - Intermediate - 12 Week (7-11hrs/wk)
Nicole OdellAll plans by this Coach
Geared toward the intermediate cyclist or advanced cyclist in the mid-base phase of training. This plan will take a cyclist with a pre-existing base of easy to moderate training and improve cadence, force, and muscular endurance. This plan includes 7-11 hours of cycling each week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:05 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:05 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?