Gilberto CortezAll plans by this Coach
This is an 8 Week, Beginner Focused Training Plan. It is perfect for the sedentary cyclist that is trying to get off the couch and start getting fitter. It will require an average of an hour a day on the bike, with some days lasting 1.5 hrs and on some occasions up to 2.5 hrs maximum.
A normal week will have 5 days of workouts and 2 days of rest.
This training plan will help you start your journey at a very reasonable pace.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?