8 Week Structural Base Building 3 rides/wk - free email responses
Balance Point CoachAll plans by this Coach
Free email responses at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training plan is primarily focused on building your structural base. This is all about building the fundamentals of your engine. This intervals within are a very small minority, with the bulk of the work focused on conditioning the zone where you will burn the more free fatty acid as a fuel. The three main workouts weekly are each secondarily focused on other important components of endurance: Respiratory, Cardiac and Metabolic.
To get the most out of this plan, it is wise to have your zones confirmed via a Balance Point Assessment or similar performance assessment. In the absence of this, you can still find great success with this plan by using the auto generated zones from Training Peaks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:08 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:08 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?