(4) Add the Nitros!
Barry AustinAll plans by this Coach
With this plan we add those Nitros to your Threshold Engine (ideally established in our Threshold Thumpin plan). Here we work on the capacity for perform well anaerobically in those all important short sharp race winning efforts.
Plan features key learnings and adaptations from working with our Pro's such as Multiple World Champion Pauline-Ferrand Prevot, up and coming Pro ,Simon Andreassen(Specialized), Robyn de Groot (Medallist Marathon World Championships), Byron Munton (Top10 U23 TT World Champs), Morne van Niekerk( Auber/St. Michel).
Use Coggan Threshold Zones.
Chain-link workout logo: Road or MTB.
READ YOUR WEEKLY GOALS IN CALENDAR!
For customised coaching, visit barryaustincycling.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:59 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:59 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?