Barry AustinAll plans by this Coach
With this plan we focus on increasing the capacity as well as the power of your aerobic efforts between 3' and 30'. This adaptation will in turn create your manageable racing pace from which you can build your more intense efforts in a following training phase.
Plan features key learnings and adaptations from working with our Pro's such as Multiple World Champion Pauline-Ferrand Prevot, up and coming Pro ,Simon Andreassen(Specialized), Robyn de Groot (Medallist Marathon World Championships), Byron Munton (Top10 U23 TT World Champs), Morne van Niekerk( Auber/St. Michel).
Use Coggan Threshold Zones.
Chain-link workout logo: Road or MTB.
For customised coaching, visit barryaustincycling.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.