Beat COVID-19: Indoor plan during COVID-19 (Zwift, RGT and Rouvy compatible)
Dewald Van RooyenAll plans by this Coach
This is a great plan to do on your indoor trainer and 3rd party app. This plan will help you build FTP and endurance to make sure you stay in good shape for when racing and outdoor riding starts again.
If you are using Zwift, RGT or Rouvy, you can ride courses on the endurance ride days, just make sure to stay in endurance zone. We have also thrown in a torque session once a week to help with building strength on the bike. Please consult us if you experience any knee pain during torque sessions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have completed all 4 weeks, you can either start the program again from the beginning and updating your threshold, or you can move on to a more advanced training plan
Follow us on Facebook @thecyclistsnetwork
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:16 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:16 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?