Sweat Spot Threshold Boost
Tyler ClarkAll plans by this Coach
This intense three week plan will help boost your function threshold power. The plan starts with a typical FTP test that will determine the pace you will ride the following intervals. After that we increase the length of intervals until a total of 60mins of sweat spot on the last day.
I highly recommend taking a week of reduced hours before and after this plan for greatest results and to prevent over reaching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?