Tyler ClarkAll plans by this Coach
This plan is design to help you develope a more efficent pedal stroke. Pedal efficency is one of the most overlooked aspects of cycling but it is something that can greatly increase the amounts of watts you can push. Think of it like rusty chain versus a brand new well oiled one. Pedal Efficency work is the oil of our legs, keeping up the work even once a week will help you conistancy improve your pedal work.
This 7 day plan lays out my top 5 pedal efficency exercises. It is only a 7hr plan but hours can be added on to each ride to meet your cycling needs. The goal is just lay out all of the exercises, you can spread these workouts over several weeks if you want.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.