Tyler ClarkAll plans by this Coach
This plan builds from a 14hr week to a 15.5hr followed by a week of reduced hours to allow riders to rest and prepare for the next hard block. It is designed to help riders build the base they need to both get into shape as well as build off of for there season goals.
I recommend doing this plan in conjuction with Mid Volume Base Block 1 and 2. While this plan does not increase hours compared to Block 2 it adds in intensity with Tempo and Threshold intervals to help further build aerobic enduarnce and prepare for higher intenisty intervals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.