Alessio RispoliAll plans by this Coach
4 weeks training plan for basic-medium level cyclists (well trained) . The goal is to improve your Functional Threshold Power (FTP) in 4 weeks.
Equipment needed : Power meter, HR belt, road or tt bike
The sessions are planned for outdoor ride and/or indoor ride
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:30 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:30 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?