Wayne GirdlestoneAll plans by this Coach
Using traditional Periodization as the backbone to this 12 week training plan, cyclists of all disciplines will obtain a fantastic Base from which to launch their season and or fine tune for a specific race period or event.
With 10hr recovery weeks and 18hrs as a max week this is for intermediate, Master and advanced riders who can train 6 days a week.
A max of 2hrs 30min of riding is required for week days with your longest ride being 5hrs on a Sunday.
As with all our training plans, this plan is suitable for athletes training with power, heart rate or perceived exertion and can be uploaded to compatible trainers and head units to ensure you achieve optimum results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?