12 Week Core Strength Training Plan – Improve your core strength!
Optimum CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Want to improve your core strength and stability? Are you looking to improve your time trial position? Do you want to supplement your on-bike training sessions to get that little bit extra from your training? This plan is perfect for you! Carry out this plan at any point in the year!
The plan incorporates 2 sessions per week for 12 weeks. There are test weeks on weeks 4,8 and 12 to track progress and make sure you are heading in the right direction!
On the first day of the plan you will be given an introduction on some of the key terms of the session and also a ‘Guide to optimise your training’ which has been produced from some of our key coach led tips!
When you purchase this plan, you have an option to share your email with us, we encourage you to check this box. This will allow us to send out follow up emails with more information about the plan and will give you the option to contact us if you run into a problem. We also ask you to provide feedback on this plan after you have finished to see how it worked out for you. Your email address will not be used for anything else.
What equipment do I need?
Nothing. This plan is done with body weight exercises. However, the more advanced athlete may need use of a kettlebell.
What will I receive from this plan?
World class training sessions:
- Sessions used in the plan are tried at tested from beginner to current world tour riders!
- The plan would meet the needs from beginner cyclists to elite athletes and everyone in between.
Access to an experienced coach:
- Have the ability to ask questions or have support on your planned by a Level 3 qualified coach.
Guides & Manuals
- We provide you with a guide to help to optimise your training such as recovery strategies and fuelling advice etc.
- All clients that purchase a training plan are given promotions for further plans and coaching!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|