Base Med Volume
Miles GentryAll plans by this Coach
This Classic Base program is a four week,four rides a week that focuses on building a strong Aerobic Endurance (AE). Along with building the AE system you will also work on your Speed Skills (or pedaling economy). This will be done by following pedaling drills and spinning at a target cadence given in the workouts. If you are looking for a longer base build, new to indoor training, or have a goal of weight management you can repeat this 4-week block for a total of 8 weeks. This program is also great to add into any of my other programs to incurse base enduance workouts for a higher volume of training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:08 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:08 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?