SWEET SPOT BASE HIGH VOLUME (PART 1)
Ed BeechAll plans by this Coach
The high-volume version of Sweet Spot Base I serves as an opportunity to revisit the form work that often gets neglected as the cycling season progresses. It then helps establish the aerobic fitness foundation upon which you'll build your season's top fitness.
Following the initial fitness assessment, Sweet Spot Base I emphasizes pedal economy - via leg speed, speed endurance, and cadence. It also targets base aerobic fitness via a healthy dose of Sweet Spot training aimed at making every minute of your indoor endeavors count.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:51 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:51 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?