Pedal Technique Drills and Cadence plan 60-90min
Thrive EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to Thrive Endurance Pedal technique plan. This plan will go through 6 weeks of working on high cadence and single legs drills. Training you to have a more efficient pedal stroke and fitter faster stronger legs. If you want to become a better cyclist you should start with with the basic. We first learnt to walk before we could run. You should learn to pedal perfect circle before you waste your energy working about power. Once you can put down power through 360 degrees of pedal stroke you will have 25-50% free speed. What do you have to lose.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?