6 week Criterium Program (Heart Rate) - "Lockdown" Edition
Kilowatt Cycle CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Our Criterium specific "Lockdown" program is a trainer based program for Criterium athletes who may find themselves stuck indoors due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Kilowatt Cycle Coaching has used similar programs to deliver Australian National Championships podiums and the overall victory for the current Australian Veterans National Criterium Champion (Check out our instagram for more on this! https://www.instagram.com/kilowattcyclecoaching)
During this program you can expect to:
-Develop leg speed at a high intensity
-Develop leg strength in short sharp intervals
-Increase your ability to attack and recover similar to the requirements of criterium racing
-Ask questions and seek information from Kilowatt Cycle Coaches via email (email@example.com)
COVID19 has impacted all our lives. We can sit in lockdown lamenting missed cycling opportunities, or we can use this time to prepare and come back faster and stronger for when "normal" life resumes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:17 hrs||2:10 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:17 hrs||2:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?