INTERMEDIATE COVID maintenance CYCLING plan POWER BASED includes email access to Coach
Steven Moody Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 20 week plan will help any Intermediate athlete build up their cycling strength using a combination of indoor sessions and cycle specific S&C, with the training load varying from 7 - 12 hours a week.
Each cycle session is clearly laid out in terms of what the athlete needs to do and when best to do the sessions and is based primarily on power zones or pace that the athlete should train in.
What do you get in this plan?
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Free strength and conditioning guide for triathletes
• Training zones using power
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails: During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address with Coach Steve. By selecting this – I will be able to send you an introduction/kick off email with key hints/tips & your free strength and conditioning guide. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
I want you to be set for success with a plan that is right for you. So, if after the first few weeks of training, you feel over/under challenged by the training load - I will switch you free of charge to an equivalent plan from the Beginner/Intermediate or Advanced plans from my catalog.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:23 hrs||5:45 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:12 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:23 hrs||5:45 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?