Wardell Cycle CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Do you want to boost your cycling Vo2 Max Power? Improving your Vo2 Max will enable you to ride faster in explosive bursts of power, especially on climbs. You'll feel the benefits in all forms of cycling if you boost your Vo2 Max, from mountain biking and cyclocross to road cycling and time trials.
Before you begin this Training Plan you should have a good level of base fitness. If you're uncertain then why not try our 6 week Base Fitness Booster plan first?
All of our plans are compatible with the latest online training platforms, smart trainers and cycling head units. This plan includes 3 structured workouts per week plus 2 optional bonus sessions. There is also a handy introduction document with hints and tips for training including understanding your training zones, the importance of rest and recovery as well as nutrition tips too!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?