Block Periodization Plan, 10 hours (4 week) DJT
Dylan JohnsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is based off the research done on block periodization. The high intensity workouts are preloaded in the first week with just one high intensity workout each week after. This method has shown a greater increase in performance over a more traditional plan. This plan is suitable for most disciplines of cycling including road, mtb, gravel, cyclocross, etc.
Watch my video on block periodization for more information: https://youtu.be/28c2NGernTk
As always the plan is simple, easy to follow, and based on research, not assumptions. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:44 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:44 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?