Cycling: Corona (COVID-19) Plan | Beginner | Indoor Training | 4 Weeks
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Specific to beginner cyclists who have been affected by recent race postponements due to Covid-19
- Also suitable for those with limited time availability or now powermeter
- Cycling workouts can all be done with an indoor trainer
- Focus on skill & strength rather than duration
- 6 hours of training per week. No one ride over 1:20
- 10% of all plan sales will go to the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Indoor bike trainer
- Strength step, stool, chair, curb, or stairs
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- CONTACT us to add this option
- $8/wk or less!
- See our other CYCLING plans
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of the day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:03 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:03 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?