A quick cycling rehabilitation plan: recover from a long break or injury
Alex Mitchell from FastFitnessTipsAll plans by this Coach
This is a very simple two or three week rehabilitation and recovery plan to restart cycling after an injury or long break. Please check out our structured training plans here: fft.tips/peaks
Beginner ✭✩✩✩✩ Pro
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:33 hrs||1:05 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:33 hrs||1:05 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?