Time Constrained Race Plan
Mike MasonAll plans by this Coach
This plan focuses on the CRIT racer and preparing him or her for the rigors and intensity of this racing style. This 6 week structure plan has been built with that in mind. CRITs are intense and tactics will work to reduce and in some cases eliminate your ability to respond to attacks and sprint to finish. This plan is moderately difficult and should be adjusted to meet your race schedule.
**I have included workouts that will also work on hill descents and endurance so that each of your racing areas are worked to minimize stagnation and maintain strength. Also, not all CRIT courses will be flat and utilizing the different muscles and positions on the bike will increase your fitness and ensure you remain in prime position to sprint for Primes and Wins.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?