2021 Road Base 2 - Coach Matt
Matthew McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
2020 Road Base 2 - These are mostly smart trainer "built" workouts during the week with longer workouts on weekends. The program checks in at 5 weeks, but week 1 is testing and week 5 is resting. Between those you'll tackle a batch of Tempo to Sweet Spot intensities, drop a few Tabata's along the way and meet a couple of my favorite workouts: The Three Peat and The Razor. Worth your time if you want to move up a notch
The plan starts at ~9hrs/wk and peaks at 11.5hrs/wk. Program uses Power and Heart Rate guidelines to keep you honest and help you develop across the spectrum of performance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?