Cycling - Base to Race - 18 Weeks
This is MM's cycling plan.
Appropriate for:This is a 18 week cycling plan for cyclist and triathlete's. This program is best suited for people who have at least one year cycling experience to elite racers. The program builds you gradually from the basic nuromuscular skills, sport specific strength, endurance, threshold and right through to V02 sessions to hit the spring races ready to go.
Builds to:This training programs steadily builds you from 5hrs/week to 10hrs/ week of focused cycling training, targeting all systems geared to being ready to race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.