8 hour a week base builder plan
Max GibbonsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is an 8 hour a week training plan
This is an 8 Hour a week training plan, that spends 6 weeks focusing on building your base fitness. This plan can be used by riders at all levels who are stuck for time to train in the week and are able to get a longer ride in on the weekend.
This plan utilises effective sessions to give you the best training in the least time, With no junk miles.
This plan starts on Monday and has either 2 or 3 rest days each week, and is power based. You can reuse the plan again in the future.
You can download he sessions for each day onto your Garmin/wahoo or onto your Zwift/ trainer road.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?