Jan Van Herck (www.bike-training.be) / certified coachAll plans by this Coach
Run/Bike/Run for approx 10k run / 90k bike / 20k run (or shorter if offroad duathlon or trail running).
Around 8 hours training a week with shorter training sessions during the workweek + a longer one in the weekend. Only one week goes above 8 hours.
No junk miles/km's, no useless trainings, no blabla.
Just do it!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?