Gear Up Coaching's 8 week Base 1, 5-7 hrs per week (Advanced Beginner/Intermediate)
Gear Up CoachingAll plans by this Coach
8 week Base 1 Plan, 5-7hr per week for an advanced beginner/intermediate rider. This is a power based training plan and contains core workouts as well as cycling workouts. Workouts can be done indoors on the trainer (if you use Zwift you can link your account to Training Peaks for automatic transfer of workouts) or outdoors. After you finish this plan, why not consider taking your training to the next level and investing in a build plan or a fully customized training plan from Gear Up Coaching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:54 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|0:15 hrs||0:11 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:54 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||0:15 hrs||0:11 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?