#OMGpower Base 123
Ole-Morten GilbuAll plans by this Coach
20 weeks of base with a lot of sweetspot work.
This program will give you a solid foundation to build on.
The first few weeks contain 8 hours of training.
Then there is a steady increase towards 11 hours a week.
This includes 1-2 sessions of strength and core workouts.
After completing the program you will be ready for 8 weeks with a build period before a competition period.
You will clearly notice that the body has become much more enduring after these 20 weeks of quality training. You will ride your bike more energy efficiently and you will also be stronger in the sprints.
The program is perfect for elite riders who have high ambitions but who have to train as efficiently as possible due to temporal or weather restrictions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:57 hrs||2:13 hrs|
|1:04 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:57 hrs||2:13 hrs|
||1:04 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?