Cadence Change Intervals 8 week improvement plan
Brian DuncanAll plans by this Coach
8 week improvement plan to be uses as a bolt on (1 day a week)
the purpose of the training plan is to improve cadence, cadence range and efficiency. This will allow you to ride at the same speed in a smaller gear, saving energy.
this is a skill/technique session/plan.
use a very small gear, the emphasis should be on cadence and smoothness is more important.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:14 hrs||1:09 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:14 hrs||1:09 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?