Max Strength For Cyclist
Kent WoermannAll plans by this Coach
This plan is meant to be performed in 4-week cycles. Typically, this template is used during an off-season or base building period of 12-16 weeks (3-4 cycles). After completing each cycle, you will be instructed (more detail within the attached excel files) to increase the loads by 5-10 pounds. The weight used during the first 1-2 cycles might feel a little easy, but this is by design to ensure long term progress is prioritized and injury risk is reduced.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?