Velotec SportsAll plans by this Coach
BUILD 50 TSS IN 8 WEEKS
THIS PLAN REQUIRES A POWER METER ( ON BIKE OR ON INDOOR TRAINER )
For returning and new riders to Training Peaks who are comfortable completing 7 to 12 hours a week of fitness riding.
Starting fresh in Training Peaks set your THRESHOLD POWER.
Your CTL will Start at around 35 if just starting riding again or new to Training peaks.
What ever this number starts at you will build around 50 CTL points over the next 8 weeks.
Just hit every rides TSS Number and you will get there.
The rides are set to complete the TIME and the TSS and 80 % ( If you obviously race one day or you have a solid ride the TSS score will be higher in a shorter period of time.
If you ride for shorter distances for a race or a hard bunch ride and reach the TSS thats fine we are not worried about the time so much as we are the Training Stress Score Per Ride.
Any questions shoot us an email on
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?