Gravel Grinder 50 miler
Tiffany BurrisAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is at "Beginner-Intermediate" level for gravel. It is presumed that the rider can ride 20+/- miles at the start, on gravel. All rides should be completed on gravel when possible.
It is specifically written for the Humphrey's Gravel Grinder in Smithville, MO on May 15, 2021.
This plan starts off with consistency in training and quickly builds intensity with longer rides and interval sessions. Most of the workouts range from 45 - 60 mins, outside of the longer rides. There is one long ride each weekend, building up for race day. There is one "day off" each week. On these days you will focus on core work and recovery.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?