Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week plan targets the age-group athlete who is looking for an offseason plan to maintain or increase their power (FTP or CP). The plan is designed to be used alone or in conjuction with a cycling focus training regimen. Each week contains 4 cycling based workouts, three interval workouts and a long ride. The volume ranges from 4-6 hours. The plan will also allow the athlete to perform 3 different power tests to measure progress over the plan's duration. **Note this is a plan for athletes who train with power**
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?