Shayne GaffneyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is geared towards riders getting ready for their base phase and as such should be done after their transition phase. This plan is 12 weeks in duration and features:
Progressive strength workouts, done at the gym. Barbells with heavy weight are a MUST.
Force development workouts.
Leg speed workouts.
A stronger and more stable core / hips with resulting improved force delivery to those pedals!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?