Winter training program - PHASE 3 - Muscular endurance
Giacomo NotariAll plans by this Coach
This training phase is focus on build muscular endurance, the heart of training for endurance sports!
The purpose is to extend the ability to manage fatigue at high load levels by increase capillary density and the number and size of mitochondria.
The loads are light, but the repetitions are quite high.
During this phase, the 3rd phase of strength program, riding the bike is becoming increasingly important.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?