Winter training program - PHASE 2 - STRENGTH (gym + bike)
Giacomo NotariAll plans by this Coach
The purpose of this phase is to improve the ability to lift heavy loads.
Only some exercises are done in maximum strength routine (check in the description of the exercises).
During the early part of this phase endurance performance will suffer as the legs may feel heavy. This is a temporary setback that will fade away as you adapt to heavier loads.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:31 hrs||3:10 hrs|
Day Off x2
|2:30 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:31 hrs||3:10 hrs|
||2:30 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?