16 Week Strength Plan for Cyclists
Sarah MatchettAll plans by this Coach
This detailed 16 week plan will take you through three distinct phases of lifting. You'll start with light stabilization and core work. Once this stable base has been established you'll move on to muscular endurance and strength building work to make you strong. The plan concludes with a few weeks of speed and power work to take that strength and translate it into speed.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?