Coach Joseph MaloneyAll plans by this Coach
Building your threshold is the number 1 way to get faster on the mountain bike. This plan is designed to build mountain bike specific threshold power and give you the ability to hit the power over and over while building fitness for mid to late season speed work. The plan centers itself around 10-12 hours a week with a mix of volume and targeted threshold work. It also incorporates 2 strengths workouts that can be done at home a week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?