Improve your cadence in 4 weeks
Rick BabingtonAll plans by this Coach
Use these cadence focused workouts to improve your average cadence. The neurological system is the focus of these workouts. In order to be most effective, your gear choice should be light. The focus is on leg speed, not rolling speed. This will teach your legs how to move faster longer by improving your neurological endurance. Use this any time during the year, on trainer or road, to improve or tune-up your cadence capabilities.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?