Kent WoermannAll plans by this Coach
Intro to Training with Power
This plan is built for a beginner/intermediate level athletes that are new to TrainingPeaks and/or structured training on the bike.
At the beginning of the plan you'll perform a 20-minute FTP test to determine your functional threshold power (FTP). This will be used to set your training zones for each training session throughout the next 4-weeks. Throughout the plan you'll be completing a variety of intervals sessions, steady state aerobic rides, and free form hammer rides.
At the end of the plan, shoot Move Up Coach Kent Woermann an email to let him know what you thought and receive a 10% discount on your first month of coaching.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?