Cycling Winter Base Week 1-6 Power based with strength at home
Anne LintonAll plans by this Coach
This is the beginning of a good base for your cycling in the winter. If you live in a place where you can ski you can replace endurance workouts with cross country skiing ( classic or skate but keep HR in Endurance zone if possible) and your leg strength can be replaced with downhill ski. Try to get on the bike at least 1-2 days a week just to keep the muscle memory.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:09 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:09 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?