Road cycling training plan "Climbing with ease" Level C Beginner (P 2017)
Stoller/Roger RillingAll plans by this Coach
Want to start climbing at the front of the pack?
This plan will help you climb faster while increasing your base fitness
Just how many climbing PR’s can you manage in one day!? We want to know just as much as you do so we have created a training plan to find out! You can thank us later. For now, polish up your lightest bike because you are going climbing. This plan will focus primarily on your climbing skills and endurance.
"Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades” Eddy Merckx
Like most cyclist, we like to listen to Mr. Merckx when he has something to say. New equipment can bring a smile to your face but a new level of fitness will keep that smile on your face.
This plan has been prepared for fit beginner riders that are ready to challenge themselves by learning how to climb more effectively. Through the course of this training program you will be guided to a higher level of fitness and shown tricks that will save you energy on your next climbing adventure.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?