B 1.3 Level Build Period (POWER/HEAT RATE)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
9 week 1.3 BUILD program. Build 1.3, is the third block of the building that is part of our 1.0 series. This 9 week is focusing on building extensive threshold power, improvement of V02/FRC or work you can do over a threshold, intensive group rides and finish off with VO2 capacity workouts. After this build period, you will be set to race or you can add Build 1.4 which is our most intensive build. Our B level requires a time commitment of 6-9 hours of training.
The difficulty of this program is moderate and requires you to ride 4/5x per week with the option for strength.
1) Two 4 week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us an email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Race week prep and tips
6) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
7) End of 8-week coaching consult
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:34 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:34 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor