A 1.1 Level TIME TRIAL Build Period (Power)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
9 week A level 1.1 Time Trial Build. This plan should be started after a solid base/foundation has been established. The first 4 weeks will set the foundation for the more advanced 2nd 4-week block. During the first 4 weeks, you will stress your aerobic system progressively each week. The 2nd 4-week block will be more intensive as you work to drive your FTP/Threshold up. You will be required to ride your TT bike 2x per week.
The difficulty of this program is moderate/hard and requires you to ride 4-5x per week with the option for strength.
1) Two 4 week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us an email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Race week prep and tips
6) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
7) End of 8-week coaching consult
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?