Peter GlassfordAll plans by this Coach
Thanks for looking at the 'Ride Comfortable, Ride Happy' Training Plan inspired by the book "Saddle, Sore"
This plan is designed to help newer riders follow a first training plan. It makes reference to many of the concepts discussed in the book, "Saddle, Sore" to make sure you stay healthy on the bike.
See www.saddlesorewomen.com for more on the book and concepts around comfort on the bike.
This plan is best used when your racing calendar is lighter and you can focus on training frequently and with great focus. It uses a fair bit of intensity to keep your fitness improving, work on your skills and also decrease time on the saddle.
Volume is limited to under 8 hours including yoga and core to help you stay strong and mobile. These concepts are big takeaways from "Saddle, Sore" put into an actionable plan for you!
Do you have an Irregular Schedule or Want a Custom Training Plan?
Consummate Athlete offers a 3 months Made For You Plan, which eliminate much of the friction of pre-made plans because it takes your schedule, goals, equipment, and abilities into account
Please feel free to email me email@example.com for more details
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.